Professional Assessment Services
Data Center Assessment Services
JG Blackmon & Associates offers a complete line of assessment services. A professional assessment can help you identify gaps in power and cooling infrastructure, reduce operating costs, improve IT system availability and plan for additional IT capacity.
A full range of Vertiv Services professional assessments have been designed to encourage informed decisions that enhance the performance of your data center.
The Data Center Electrical Efficiency Assessment provides analysis of the data center power and cooling infrastructure to determine the operating efficiency of the data center.
A Vertiv Professional Services Consultant will document the existing infrastructure, determine the efficiency and provide an accurate assessment of the factors limiting the achievable efficiency of the data center.
The service consultant will provide a comprehensive report that will make recommendations for changes to maximize efficiency including:
- The assessment and analysis of the existing electrical efficiency in the data center
- The breakdown of losses into power, cooling, and lighting losses
- The breakdown of the cooling system losses into Computer Room Air Conditioners/Computer Room Air Handlers (CRAC/CRAH), humidification and outdoor heat rejection losses
- The breakdown of the power system losses into Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) and power distribution
- Detailed recommendations to improve the efficiency of the data center
- Projected efficiency gains for each recommended improvement
Benefits of a Data Center Electrical Efficiency Assessment
- A Comprehensive data center efficiency assessment report documents efficiency values for the data center and provides detailed recommendations for efficiency improvement
- Takes measurements of actual data center power and identifies inefficient systems
- Makes recommendations to improve efficiency and lower energy costs while maintaining or improving availability
- Determines the total IT power consumption, including cooling
- Recommended efficiency gains will enable return on investment calculations for capital expenditures and optimize operating expenditure for power usage in the data center
Need Services or Parts?
Have An Emergency?
In case of an emergency call: