Liebert IntelliSlot RDU101 Communications Card
The Liebert® IntelliSlot™ RDU101 Communications Card provides remote centralized monitoring connectivity to building management systems (BMS) that use SNMP. It provides web access, data via SNMP for Vertiv equipment and environmental sensors. The RDU101 employs Ethernet networks to monitor and manage a wide range of operating parameters, alarms and notifications.
- Provides web access to the installed devices via popular web browsers-Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
- Provides alarm notifications via, SNMP, email and text messaging.
- Supports environmental monitoring via Liebert SN Sensors for temperature, humidity, leak detection, doors and contact closures.
- Supports third-party protocols for building and network management applications for status and alarms (SNMP only).
- Enables Vertiv software tools and services, including Trellis™ Enterprise, Trellis™ Power Insight and LIFE Services.
- Supports high-speed file transfer to managed devices for firmware and configuration updates.
- HTTPS messages and web access encryption with installable customer provided certificates.
- Options for SNMP v3 authentication support (none, MD5 or SHA), privacy support (none, DES or AES) and Traps.
- Quick, real-time view of parametric data and system statuses.
- Prompt alarm notification for fast event resolution.
- Know environmental conditions of your data center for informed, efficient decision making.
- Flexible communication regardless of device protocol.
- Peace of mind knowing data is transported in a secure manner.
- Save time configuring and updating firmware on managed devices.