The NetSure™ 731 series showcases the new platform’s higher power densities that are designed to deliver reliable and uninterruptible DC power for the telecom access applications. The system’s unmatched environmental tolerance and streamlined architecture combined with intelligent monitoring and controls make the industry’s most reliable DC power systems even more robust.
- Ultra-compact power system: Delivers -48V, 240A DC power output in a minimal footprint - Saves considerable amount of user space leading to more room space for revenue generating equipments.
- Easily adaptable in a harsh grid environment: Supports a wide range of input voltage ,i.e. from 85 to 300 Vac; enhances the battery life significantly.
- High efficiency: 96% efficient eSure rectifiers ensure optimized total cost of ownership.
- High reliability: Integrated lightening protection on the AC and DC distribution side, and compatibility with outdoor cabinets.
- Advanced battery management function: Includes BLVD, temperature compensation, auto voltage regulation, reserve time prediction, and online battery test, etc... to effectively prolong the battery life.
- ECO mode function: Embedded with an advanced energy optimization technique ensuring high efficiency at varying load levels.
- Multiple communication interface: Built-in communication ports such as RS232, Dry contacts, and Ethernet enable flexible remote controlling & monitoring.